Wednesday, August 5, 2026

My Top 10 Everyday Must-Haves

These are the products I reach for over and over again. They’re simple, practical, and make my everyday routine feel seamlessly. 

    1. Hairspray
I always need hairspray on hand because I’m usually running out! My go-to hairstyle is a sleek low bun, and a good hairspray keeps everything smooth and in place all day.

    2. Sunscreen
Sunscreen is non-negotiable. I love feeling protected while keeping my skin hydrated. I even smooth a little over my hair to help tame flyaways and add a bit of shine.

    3. Bioderma Micellar Water
The easiest way to remove my makeup at the end of the day. I pair it with a soft reusable cloth, which creates less waste than disposable wipes and leaves my skin feeling clean.

    4. Face Cream
Applying face cream is one of those small habits that makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something good for myself, even on busy days.

    5. Body Cream
My skin always feels better when it’s moisturized. I love that plump, hydrated feeling after applying body cream.

    6. Bactine
One of my favorite little skincare tricks. I use it on redness, bumps, and the occasional pimple whenever my skin needs a little extra help.

    7. Nizoral 1% Shampoo (New to my routine!)
I use it twice a week, and it’s finally helping control my stubborn dandruff flare-ups. I wish I had started using it sooner.

    8. Clarifying Shampoo
Once a week is enough to remove all the hairspray and product buildup from my hair. It gives me a fresh, clean start for the week.

    9. Foundation
I love a foundation that feels like skin. Breathable, comfortable, and natural-looking is always the goal.

    10. Deodorant
A daily essential. Nothing fancy. I just like knowing I have that extra bit of freshness and protection throughout the day.

These are the products I consistently repurchase because they fit my lifestyle what are yours? 

K.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig